What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website can include:
- Personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- If you select to receive email updates on offers, your preferences and use of email updates, as recorded in emails we send you.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:-
- to process your order
- to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone or such other means as we regard as appropriate including new technologies.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, please inform us by one of the methods listed above.
- Your personal information can be updated by emailing precise details of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Please type "update" in the subject line of your email.
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email email@example.com
Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and in the main text, please type your full name, postal address, including postcode, email address.
We will remove your data from all direct marketing, although we will keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address below.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information about you that we hold. To do this, simply write to us at the address below, enclosing a cheque for £10, payable to Llainfran Limited to cover our administration costs:-
Customer Services - Data Request
Tel: 01545 561243
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other websites to which we may be linked are subject to their own policy and their policy may differ from ours.